Tuesday 9 October 2012

Teaser Tuesday #40

Tte

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


8069535
 Entice (Need, #3)
"I am a pixie," I mutter under my breath. "I am a pixie who is going to save her boyfriend and there is nothing to be scared of. I am the thing to be scared of."
page 168

 

4 comments:

Paulita said...

I like it. With the photo on the cover, I can picture her muttering this incantation to try to drum up her courage. Here's Mine

Unknown said...

Looks really good, adding to my TBR pile! I love the book cover as well. Check out my TT @ This Is How Its Supposed To Be

Sandra Nachlinger said...

Sounds like she's getting herself psyched up, but I never thought of pixie's as being fierce. Maybe it depends on the pixie! Enchanting cover and teaser.
My teaser is from CONFESSIONS OF A CORPORATE SLUT.

Anonymous said...

Fascinating cover, good teaser.

http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/10/teaser-tuesday-owlet-by-emma-michaels.html