Friday 12 October 2012

Feature and Follow #4

Hi guys!

 

Welcome to Feature and Follow Friday. Join in the with feature and follow blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Make sure to check out their blogs by using the links or by clicking on the #FF image.

 

This week the question is:

What book do you think would make a great Halloween movie? Please explain in graphic detail of goriness...


I have to say anything by Darren Shan. Particularly the Demonata series. There's so much gore in those books and the story is so great too! All the demons ripping people apart would be a great Halloween scare.

 

Happy reading!

9 comments:

Liesel K. Hill said...

Haven't read those. I'll have to check them out. New follower via GFC. My FFs are at Musings on Fantasia and LKHill. Happy Friday! :D

Unknown said...

New Follower via GFC...got you on the Twitter hop as well!
Julie~ My FF

Nikki said...

I agree! Great choice!
Love the blog design too!

New follower!
Nikki @ Books Most Wanted

Jessica (Peace Love Books) said...

Hmmm I haven't heard of that author! Probably because I try to avoid anything scary! Haha, great pick! Hope you have a good weekend :)

Here's my FF!

LunaMoth said...

i have seen those a few years back ad did not get them, i think i will check them out now if they are bloody and gory, i love a good gorefest.

Check out my FF

Unknown said...

Great Choice!!!! :)

http://mydailyobsessionreview.blogspot.com/

biochemguy said...

I hadn't heard of that one before but it sounds like it could be an interesting one to turn into a movie! ^.^ New follower (Frodosco - GFC). Here is my FF. :)

Susan said...

Great choice! Demons are always a Halloween go-to! HEHE

My F&F

New follower via GFC!

Unknown said...

Hi! New follower here! Since I haven't read anything by Darren Shan I decided to check out your review on Paper Towns because I just finished reading it. I am going to agree with you 100% on that review. John Green is simply amazing! I read The Fault in Our Star and then Looking for Alaska and recently Paper Towns. Anytime I want to laugh, cry and really feel something I pick up a John Green book. *sigh* Thanks for sharing.