Tuesday 7 December 2010

Teaser Tuesday #12


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can take part! All you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us (2) teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (but don't give any spoilers!)
  • Share the title of the book that the teaser is from...that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
You can find out more here!

My current read: Stone Kissed by Keri Stevens

Random page: #223

Teaser:

Her skin shrivelled back against the bone and her clothes fell away as Grandmère absorbed her, the liquid stone arms flowing down, embracing Cecily and sucking her in. As the outline of her bones faded and the stone smoothed, the statue rose and fell back into position, guarding the doorway of the mausoleum where she belonged.

5 comments:

Alice Audrey said...

Gah! What a way to die.

My teaser is here.

Mystica said...

Ooh nice and creepy.

My own post is up. Please do visit.

Jenny Q said...

Whoa! That's a wild teaser! I'm going to have to check this book out. My teaser is from Across the Universe.

SunnyReads said...

Oh my! Sounds dangerous! Great Tease!

Here's my Tease:
http://sunnyreads.blogspot.com/2010/12/teaser-tuesday.html

Lori said...

Okay...weird teaser....I hope that you are enjoying your book. Check out My Teaser for Tuesday.