Wednesday 1 December 2010

Horror and Urban Fantasy Reading Challenge 2011

So a lot of you know that I am taking part in the ‘Fall into Reading’ challenge which is actually ending pretty soon.


I’ve already finished all thirteen of the books that I had originally planned to read - I think I kind of underestimated how many books I can get through!


To keep things interesting, I’ve decided to take part in Book Chick City’s Horror and Urban Fantasy challenge for 2011. I love both of these genres so why not?


For those of you who are also interested and haven’t heard about it yet it lasts a full year in which 24 (or more)  horror or urban fantasy books need to be read, starting from January 1st.


If you decide to take part, head to Book Chick City to add your link to the challenge post and think about what books you want to read!


Check out the cool button too; I love it!








2 comments:

Jessica said...

Good luck with the challenges. :)

Unknown said...

Welcome to my Horror & Urban Fantasy challenge! I hope you have fun with it and thanks for signing up! :)