Sunday 26 December 2010

In My Mailbox #4

Okay, so I bought four books this week and received one for review.

I bought:-
    
       
  1. Eighth Grade Bites by Heather Brewer
  2. Paranormalcy by Kierstan White
  3. Tracking the Tempest by Nicole Peeler
  4. Lament by Maggie Stiefvater
And I got Nightshade by Andrea Cremer in the post!!!
I already finished it by the way, just to let you know, it was fantastic! My new favourite read of 2010!


Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Great books this week. I loved Nightshade too. I love that cover for Lament. Happy Reading!

kirsty at the overflowing library said...

fab books - nightshade is fab and I want all the others you got!!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

You really have some amazing sounding books here! :) I hope you enjoy Nicole's book as much as I did. And a few of the others I have heard great things on. Have a great week and enjoy all your books.

If you would like to stop by I have Monday's Beginnings up...
http://melissa-melsworld.blogspot.com/2010/12/mondays-beginnings-70.html