Friday 28 December 2012

Feature and Follow #6

Hi guys!

 

Welcome to Feature and Follow Friday. Join in the with feature and follow blog hop hosted by Parajunkee and Alison Can Read. Make sure to check out their blogs by using the links or by clicking on the #FF image.

 

This week the question is:

What book do you think everyone should read? If you could gift the entire population with one book?


There are quite a few books that I want to mention just because they're amazing books. But I think I'm going to say The Fault in Our Stars by John Green. For those of you who have read it, you'll know that not only is it a brilliant piece of writing, but it has so many messages hidden within it. I think everyone can benefit from this book if they allow themselves to. 

 

Happy reading!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

TFIOS is pretty amazing. It isn't something that I will ever re-read (way too emotional to go through that again!) but it is wonderful

Holly said...

Again The Fault in Our Stars makes an appearance. I haven't read it yet but it's a high priority book for me to get my hands on.
New follower via GFC.
Please stop by my F&F.
Holly @ Words Fueled by Love

Megan said...

I haven't read that book but it's been on my list for a while. Happy reading.

Megan @ Megz Madd Readz

Daphne said...

I've heard that The Fault In Our Stars is a very poignant and moving story. I'll be sure to have a tissue box at the ready. xD New GFC follower!

Here's my #FF.

Krystianna said...

The Fault in Our Stars is an amazing choice. You can't go wrong with John Green! I absolutely loved this book. I'm a new follower.

Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

Looks-Mostly-Harmless said...

Hi, from a new GFC follower.

This meme is such a great way to find new blogs to follow! :)

I haven't read this title yet, but I'll add it to my list!

Mel@Thedailyprophecy said...

I've seen this book a couple of times now! I can't wait to read it :)

F&F from Mel@thedailyprophecy.

Anonymous said...

Hi ..
Just stopping by for the feature and follow friday hop..I haven't heard of that book yet, I will have to take a peek at the reviews and see if its up my alley!!

Following you, feel free to follow me as well at the link below. :-)

BookShelves Of Dreams

LunaMoth said...

i like books with messages, if you can learn something then the book was worth it.

Check out my Friday Follow

Unknown said...

I've definitely heard of this book, and it seems like a lot lately...I suppose I should really check it out :)

New Follower! http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2012/12/feature-follow-9-what-book-do-you-think.html