Tuesday 21 January 2014

Review: Class A by Robert Muchamore

1291211

Title: Class A

Author: Robert Muchamore

Series: Cherub #2

Publisher: Hodder

Publication date: 15 April 2004

Format: Paperback | 352 pages

Genre: YA

Goodreads



CHERUB agents are trained, talented, under 17, and do not exist. James' second mission is to smack down the world's most powerful drug lord. He hits the streets, where the dealers work. It's a vicious business. But James is going to take it down ... from the top.



My thoughts:


I am really enjoying this series so far.


What I love most of all is how exciting the books are. There's no end to the action and the suspense. What's more is that they're really quick reads too so I end up reading them entirely in one sitting. This book was especially thrilling since it dealt with the characters trying to take down a drug lord. As you can imagine, there was a lot of fighting throughout the book.


A lot more of the characters that I grew to love in the first book, The Recruit, took part in James' mission this time round. It was brilliant to read about them all together with the way they interacted and worked in each others best interests. There were a couple of new characters introduced too who I thoroughly enjoyed getting to know.


There isn't much I can say about this one without giving anything away. Since I hate spoilers, let me just say so far, I really recommend this series if not for the characters or wit, then for how gripping the story really is in itself.


My rating: 9/10


 

Robert Muchamore:

 

Goodreads | Website | Twitter | Facebook

 


 

Cherub:

 

  1. The Recruit
  2. Class A
  3. Maximum Security
  4. The Killing
  5. Divine Madness
  6. Man vs. Beast
  7. The Fall
  8. Mad Dogs
  9. The Sleepwalker
  10. Dark Sun
  11. The General
  12. Brigands M.C
  13. Shadow Wave


No comments: