Thursday 13 August 2015

Review: Angelfall by Susan Ee

17789310

Title: Angelfall

Author: Susan Ee

Series: Penryn & the End of Days #1

Publisher: Hodder

Publication date: 23 May 2013

Format: Paperback | 336 pages

Genre: YA | Fantasy

Goodreads



It ha been six weeks since the angels returned to earth and destroyed the world as we know it.


When they fly away with a helpless little girl, her sister Penryn will do anything to get her back…



My thoughts:


How has it taken me so long to get to this book? I'm fangirling so hard right now...


I loved this read. I loved, loved, loved this read. Guys…I really loved this book.


Raffe was just yum and Penryn was such an amazing heroine. They both kicked backside to next Tuesday and it was awesome. This duo is seriously one of the best things ever.


I don't even know what to say…I just can't even.


This book had everything I like in a read. It had tension between characters, I mean, they're meant to be enemies but Penryn is desperate to get her sister back. There's suspense coming out of your ears, there's loads of action that has you reading pages over and over again out of excitement and there's a little humour thrown in for good measure.


I don't have a bad thing to say about this one and I know that I'll never get sick of rereading it. I can't wait to get the next two. Please check this one out if you haven't. It's something special.


My rating: 10/10


Susan Ee:

Goodreads | Website | Twitter


Penryn & the End of Days:

  1. Angelfall
  2. World After
  3. End of Days

 

No comments: