Tuesday 20 December 2011

Teaser Tuesday #36

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can take part! All you have to do is:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us (2) teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (but don't give any spoilers!)
  • Share the title of the book that the teaser is from...that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
You can find out more here!

My current read: Hidden by Miriam Halahmy

Random page: #218

Teaser:

Good Cop nods and says to us, "We'll be round to speak to you girls later with your parents," and they make off through the bushes back to the road.
I'm left alone with my new best friend, Lindy Bellows.

Happy reading everyone!


5 comments:

GatheringBooks said...

Oh wow, I wonder what Lindy Bellows is like - and what is "Hidden" - :) I have just reviewed a book of the same title, a novel-in-verse written by Helen Frost. :)

Here's our TT for the week:
http://gatheringbooks.wordpress.com/2011/12/20/teaser-tuesday-adventures-and-japan-lit/

Kathy Martin said...

Very interesting! I hope you are enjoying it. My teasers are from Lawe's Justice by Lora Leigh and Kaptain Vamp by Joanne Lecuyer. Two very different reads!

Peggy@Peggy Ann's Post said...

Sounds very interesting! Like the cover too. Here is my teaser Enter my book giveaway while your there!

Unknown said...

Great teaser!
New follower here :-)

Here's my TT:
http://ttoria.blogspot.com

TToria
xo

Sandra Nachlinger said...

What a tease! I'm definitely curious about what's going on.
My teaser is posted here:
http://iousex.blogspot.com/2011/12/teaser-tuesday-dec-20_19.html