As you've probably figured out already I love reading challenges!
Thanks to Should be Reading I found another reading challenge to get involved with and it's super easy too which is always an added bonus!
The challenge is over at Callapidder Days and basically it involves the partaker to compose a list of books that they would like to read and to read them between the challenge dates of September 22 to December 20.
I have a goal of 12 books! Here they are:-
- Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong.
- Cast In Courtlight by Michelle Sagara West
- Shift by Rachel Vincent
- Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
- The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
- Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
- Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
- Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Good, The Bad and the Undead by Kim Harrison
- The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
- Angel by L.A Weatherly
And there you have it! These are the books I plan to read for this challenge hopefully and I'll post the review of each of them as I finish them; when the challenge comes to an end I'll post about how I did as a whole and give a list of the links to the reviews! Sound good?
Make sure to check out the challenge!