Tuesday 21 September 2010

Fall Into Reading Challenge


As you've probably figured out already I love reading challenges!

Thanks to Should be Reading I found another reading challenge to get involved with and it's super easy too which is always an added bonus!

The challenge is over at Callapidder Days and basically it involves the partaker to compose a list of books that they would like to read and to read them between the challenge dates of September 22 to December 20.

I have a goal of 12 books! Here they are:-

  • Dime Store Magic by Kelley Armstrong.
  • Cast In Courtlight by Michelle Sagara West
  • Shift by Rachel Vincent
  • Industrial Magic by Kelley Armstrong
  • Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr
  • The Darkest Kiss by Gena Showalter
  • Forgive My Fins by Tera Lynn Childs
  • Tempest Rising by Nicole Peeler
  • Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
  • The Good, The Bad and the Undead by Kim Harrison
  • The Darkest Pleasure by Gena Showalter
  • Angel by L.A Weatherly
And there you have it! These are the books I plan to read for this challenge hopefully and I'll post the review of each of them as I finish them; when the challenge comes to an end I'll post about how I did as a whole and give a list of the links to the reviews! Sound good?

Make sure to check out the challenge!



6 comments:

Jules said...

You are going to have deliciously scary Autumn! Lay out the garlic before you curl up in bed!!! Great list I have just moved a few over to my Spring list.

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

All new to me except the Book Thief and I haven't read it yet! Enjoy!!

Pamela Sweet said...

Oooh, I love your book selections! I've read some of Kelley Armstrong's books but none of the rest. I might have to add some of these to my list. Happy Reading!

Elsie said...

Looks like a fun list! Good luck!

littlesproutgrowing@blogspot.com

Ronnica said...

The Book Thief is good, but I have to admit that I didn't like it until the end, and then I was finally sold!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

The only book from your list that I've read is The Book Thief. It took me a while to get into it, but once I did, I was hooked!

Enjoy your fall reading, and thanks for being part of the challenge!