Tuesday 27 August 2013

Teaser Tuesday #52

Tte

 

 

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


This week I'm reading Shadows by Ilsa J. Bick.


15776060
 
 
'I don't know about that!' Weller shouted. There was a high crack that was not a bullet but the sound of wood shattering, and then Luke was screaming something about trees breaking and Weller was shouting: 'You hear that, you hear that? You're gonna kill this boy and yourself for nothing!'
page 484

2 comments:

Kathy Martin said...

Who is he shouting at? My teasers this week are from Conjured by Sarah Beth Durst and A Study in Silks by Emma Jane Holloway. Happy reading!

Tiffany Drew said...

I seriously need to read this series. Everyone raves about it and her other book, Drowning Instinct, rocked my world. I'll have to bump this up on my list!

My Teaser