Sunday 22 January 2012

In My Mailbox #33

In My Mailbox idea from Kristi @ The Story Siren, all links take you to goodreads.

Hiya guys! Welcome to another In My Mailbox!

This week I got one book that I won as a best of 2011 read:

Yves' story.

This is about getting you out...I'm stealing you.

Phoenix belongs to the Community - a gang of thieves with paranormal powers. Yves Benedict - an American student visiting London - is her mark. But Yves turns out to be more than just a target. He is her destiny. Her soulmate. But the Community owns Phoenix's past and it wants her future too.

Happy reading everyone!


5 comments:

kara-karina@Nocturnal Book Reviews said...

Enjoy your book and have a nice week! :)

Alison Can Read said...

Great week! I've never heard of Stealing Phoenix. It sounds interesting.
My IMM

Nicola said...

Looks good! Happy reading! :D

In My Mailbox #6

Giselle said...

This is a new one for me I'll have to check it out!

Giselle
Xpresso Reads

fishgirl182 said...

i have never heard of stealing phoenix but the premise sounds intriguing. i may have to check it out. thanks for sharing!

my imm