Thursday 13 October 2011

The Time Will Come #6

Jodie over at Books for Company is hosting a Thursday meme. It's really easy to join in. Here's what you have to do:

  • Pick a book you have been meaning to read
  • Do a post telling us about the book
  • Link the post up in the linky
  • Visit the other blogs!

I love the Wolves of Mercy Falls series so I thought I would buy Lament and give it a go. I'm a little apprehensive about this one though since I haven't had much luck with books based on faeries. Hopefully some time soon though!

Happy reading!




3 comments:

Kate @ Kates Book Life said...

I read this book a while back now and thought it was good hope you enjoy it more than what I did.

Louisa @ Words I Write Crazy said...

Oh, I really want to read this one! But I can only request so many books from the library! I hope you get to read it soon and happy reading!

Books for Company said...

It's exactly the same for me with this book!
Lets hope we both love it =)