Tuesday 22 February 2011

Teaser Tuesday #18

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can take part! All you have to do is:

  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us (2) teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (but don't give any spoilers!)
  • Share the title of the book that the teaser is from...that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!

You can find out more here!


My current read: Possession by Elana Johnson

Random page: #149

Teaser:

‘You’re wrong. You go in there, you won’t come out.’

He smiled, the way a parent does when their child says they’ve seen a ten- foot monster covered with brown fur.

‘I gotta have my phone. I’m dying without it. We need supplies for the trip to Seaside. I’ll be right back. Promise.’

He wrenched his hand out of mine and stepped through the door.

That’s pretty bad. You should never go into the light. Especially tech-induced light.

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Lisa (Lisa's World of Books) said...

I have not heard of this book. Now I am going ot look it up. Here is my teaser http://bookskidsanimalsandmore.blogspot.com/2011/02/teaser-tuesday_22.html

Jenny Q said...

Great teaser! I'm going to have to go check this book out. Here's my teaser from The Arrow Chest.