Thursday 20 January 2011

Reading Challenge: 100 Books in a year

 

 

Hi guys…

So I’ve decided to take part in Book Chick City’s 100 books in a year reading challenge.

 

I’ve never actually kept count of how many books I do read in a year – part of the reason I started blogging in the first place – so I thought why not? It’ll be interesting!

 

For those of you who don’t know, this challenge is basically self-explanatory. You just have to try and read 100 books (or more) in a year. Check out the sign-up page for more info.  

 

This is actually going to be pretty fun for me I think. I’m wondering whether or not I read as much as everyone says I do what with college and exams at the same time! We’ll just have to wait and see!

So tell me, who else is taking part and if you are, how many books have you read?

No comments: