Saturday 21 August 2010

One Lovely Blog Award!

Okay, so I'm very happy to announce that I was given an award!!!
I want to thank Steph at The Thoughts of a Books Junky for  the award (I'm ecstatic!).

Here's how it works:


  1. Accept the award, post in on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award and his or her blog link.
  2. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
  3. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know that they have been chosen for this award. 
Here's who I chose for the award!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the award!!! I have to agree; you do have a lovely blog! This is the very reason I need to stop by "actual blogs" rather than read them on my RSS reader (Bloglines). I'm missing out on the eye candy :)

And thanks for passing the award along to me :D

The Insouciant Sophisticate said...

Thanks for the award!

Gaby G said...

THanks for the award!

Chotti said...

Congrats on the award and thanks so much for giving me one. ^_^

Jen said...

Hi! Sorry it's taken me so long to come and see this. Thank you!!!!! I'll definitely post about it today, and pass it along! :)