Wednesday 4 January 2012

New Challenges 2012

Hi guys!
First off, happy new year to everyone and I sincerely hope 2012 brings you all the peace, love and happiness you so desire.
I wanted to do a post on all the reading challenges I'm participating in this year. Since I'm getting more and more into blogging I thought I'd really go for it and push myself by entering quite a few.
So here's the first:
I love finding new authors so I found this challenge and I had to go for it. It's quite an easy one too; all you have to do is read from an author you've never read from before and then link the review on the challenge page. I've chosen to go for 25 new authors this year - let's see if I can't make it more!

The next one is:
For this challenge you have to read as many Speculative Romance novels as you can and then link up the reviews on challenge review page each month.
I'm hoping to go for the Two Sexy Werewolves level!
And the next:
This is basically self explanatory. I want to do as many challenges as possible so I thought why not?
And again:
I do read quite a lot of ebooks so I thought I'd sign up for this one too. I'm hoping to go for the DVD level.
And another!
Amazon quite frequently offers free ebooks for a limited time and I love finding them so this challenge is perfect. This challenge motivates you to read the free and LEGAL downloads that are piling up.
Yes, there's more:
I think that you can guess what this one is about! For this challenge I'm hoping to go for One Chomp level.
More!
This one is any book with Vampires, Angels and Demons, Fae and Shifters as the main characters. I love it! For this challenge I want to have a go at all of the categories.
Yet another one:
This is the biggest challenge for me. I really want to get stuck in to my TBR pile so hopefully this challenge will help!
Only bloggers can enter this one and only books that were released 2011 and earlier count.
There are 10 hosts to this challenge:

Evie from Bookish - @SeoEvie
Nicole from All I Ever Read - @Nicoleabouttown
Bonnie from Hands and Home - @HandsHomeBlog
Donna from Book Passion For Life - @BookPforLife
Caitlin from WatchYA Reading - @caitlingss
Rie from Mission To Read - @missiontoread
Vicky from Books, Biscuits & Tea - @alouetteuette
Christa from Hooked On Books - @ChristasBooks
Jenna from Fans Of Fiction - @fansoffiction
Angel from Mermaids Vision - @mermaidvisions
For this one I'm hoping to achieve the A Sweet Kiss level.
I'm nearly finished I promise!
This is a great idea for a challenge where you read books from the book blogger recommendation list . I'm hoping to read quite a few from this list because it has some really great books on it!
Last one:
I love these two genres and since I didn't complete the challenge last year I want to do even better this year.
I'm hoping to read at lest 24 this year.

So there you have it! Let me know what challenges you're participating in this year.

Happy reading everyone!

1 comment:

Missie, The Unread Reader said...

Looks like you have signed up for a lot of awesome challenges.

Thanks for joining us for the Why Buy the Cow challenge. I hope you have fun with it. :)