Tuesday 2 November 2010

Teaser Tuesday #10


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can take part! All you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us (2) teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (but don't give any spoilers!)
  • Share the title of the book that the teaser is from...that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
You can find out more here!

My current read: Beastly by Alex Flinn

Random Page: #99

Teaser:

Lindy shrugged. "I once had a rose someone gave me. I pressed it in a book. The scent didn't last."
I stared at her, knowing the rose she meant.

Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is the type of teaser I like because now I want to know what did the rose mean! Great choice. Angie

Unknown said...

This book is really one that I want to read, soon. YouTube has a really great trailer for this book.

Stop by and check out my teaser and if you have time hit my New All Hallows Eve Tradition Post and let me know what you think would be a great scary book to give away for Halloween.

Mad Scientist
http://madsteampunkery.blogspot.com