Tuesday 19 October 2010

Teaser Tuesday #9


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can take part! All you have to do is:
  • Grab your current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page.
  • Share with us (2) teaser sentences from that page, somewhere between lines 7 and 12 (but don't give any spoilers!)
  • Share the title of the book that the teaser is from...that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you've given!
You can find out more here!

My Current Read: Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

Random Page: # 363

Two Sentences:

I had no hard feelings about Tom Culpeper, other than those generated by him staging a hunt on the wolves and shooting me in the neck.
So my stomach clenched when I saw him standing in the driveway. 

4 comments:

kayerj said...

I think my stomach would clench at the sight of him as well. fun teaser. Kaye—the road goes ever ever on

Lisa-Marie Jordan said...

Yeah, I don't think I'd be too thrilled to see someone who'd shot me, either!

Alice Audrey said...

Yeah, getting shot in the neck tends to have that effect.

My teaser is here.

Miss Page-Turner said...

Oh I recognized this one even before reading its title:) I LOVED Linger! Great one!If you like to check out my teaser:http://misspageturnerscityofbooks.blogspot.com/2010/10/teaser-tuesday-3.html